Thursday, February 5

Article 1

(Click the title to see article)

This is an article about the Art Fair going on in Dallas this weekend. I thought it was interesting to see soe of the planning efforts that went into this. It is not only artist from the area, but from all over the United States. I think that if I were an artist living off of what I sold, I would have the same viewpoint that they put in the article, that iot just makes more sense to get out there to sow your work instead of waiting on people to show up at your gallery or on your website looking to buy something. I thought it was kind of funny too that they metioned there would be really bad stuff there, too. It seems to me that it is being more marketed as an event to go hang out and see than a sohw.

No comments:

Post a Comment